Natural breast enlargement techniques
Natural breast enlargement is ideal way and safe for today, many woman want to have bigger breast should try this without worry about side effect.
Large, round and firm breasts are what many women desire to have. For many, full breasts symbolize beauty and enhance a woman’s femininity. While some women are naturally blessed with firm breasts, there are many who are extremely conscious about the small size of their breasts.
The breast is a mass of glandular, fatty and connective tissue. Breast tissue changes during puberty, during the menstrual cycle, during pregnancy and after menopause.
During puberty, the breasts respond to hormonal changes in the body and begin to develop. Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that play a key role in the development of breasts. Nutrition and genetics also play an important role in determining the size of a woman’s breasts.
The beauty industry is flooded with a variety of breast enlargement options ranging from creams, pills and hormonal injections to expensive surgical options. If you want to go the natural way, there are some natural remedies that can give you good results.
Natural methods can be effective but will take time, patience and consistency in your approach. However, natural remedies may not help women who have small breasts due to hereditary factors.
Here are the top Natural breast enlargement techniques
Certain exercises like pushups, wall pushups, bench presses, chest presses and chest compressions can help in breast enlargement. These exercises involve the movement of the arms and shoulders, which will tone the skin and muscle tissues in and around the breast area. This in turn will make your breasts firmer and appear larger.
Do these exercises daily for at least 30 minutes. To be sure you are doing them correctly, seek professional advice from a gym instructor or trainer.
You can watch this video to learn more about the exercises in detail:
According to the Institute of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, massaging the breasts regularly can increase your breast size. Massage helps in two ways. First, it increases blood circulation, and secondly, it helps stretch out the tissues within the breast to make them appear bigger and firmer. Use natural oils like olive oil or almond oil to massage your breasts.
- Rub the oil between your palms for two to three minutes to generate heat.
- Place your hands on your breasts and rub inwards, continuing around your breasts in a circular direction.
- Do a minimum of 100 to 300 circular rubs in the morning and again before going to bed.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for one or two months to get positive results.
Herbalists believe that fenugreek can help increase breast dimension as well as make them firm. Being a phytoestrogenic herb, fenugreek stimulates the breast-enlarging hormones like estrogen and progesterone. Additionally, it can help increase milk production in nursing mothers.
- Mix one-fourth cup of fenugreek powder with a little water to make a paste. Apply the paste on the breasts and massage gently. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice daily for best results. To make fenugreek powder, dry roast and then grind fenugreek seeds.
- Another option is to daily massage your breasts with fenugreek oil, or a mixture of one part fenugreek extract and two parts body lotion.
- You can also include fenugreek sprouts in your diet or take fenugreek in the form of pills three times a day after consulting your doctor.
4. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds can also stimulate breast growth in regards to dimension. These seeds contain a high level of flavonoids that increase the estrogen level in the body and promote the growth of breast tissue. Plus, nursing mothers can take fennel seeds to increase breast milk production.
- Heat one tablespoon of cod liver oil with two teaspoons of fennel seeds in a pan. Allow the seeds to turn red. Strain the oil and allow it to cool. Use this oil to massage your breasts gently for five to 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Follow this remedy twice daily for one or two months.
- You can also drink a cup of fennel tea daily. To make fennel tea, steep one teaspoon of fennel seeds in a cup of hot water for about 10 minutes and then strain it.
5. Red Clover
Red clover is made up of four phytoestrogens that are believed to help increase breast size naturally. This herb can also make your breasts firm.
- Add one or two teaspoons of dried red clover flowers to one cup of hot water.
- Allow it to steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain and drink this tea two or three times a day.
- Follow this remedy for a few months to get the desired result.
6. Pueraria Mirifica
A study done at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand found that pueraria mirifica can increase breast size by up to 80 percent. It contains phytoestrogens like deoxymiroestrol, miroestrol and genistein. These phytoestrogens are known to contribute to balancing hormone levels in a woman’s body, which ultimately leads to healthy development of the body as well as the breasts.
You can find pueraria mirifica in the market in topical creams, gels, soaps or in oral capsule and tablet forms. The recommended oral dosage is 250 mg twice daily. For topical products, apply it to the breast area twice daily for three to five minutes until fully absorbed. These treatments should be followed for about three months to achieve the desired result.
7. Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat germ oil can also be used for breast enlargement and to create a fuller profile. When massaged into the breasts, it will help increase blood flow to the area, ensuring proper nourishment and oxygen for proper metabolism. This will enhance breast size. Plus, as wheat germ oil is rich in vitamin E, it will also prevent sagging breasts and keep them firm for longer.
- Massage a few drops of wheat germ oil into your breasts in circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy two or three times daily to see improvement within a month.
8. Saw Palmetto
Another popular herb for breast enlargement is saw palmetto. Though unclear, its breast-enhancing effects could come from its phytonutrients and fatty acids, which stimulate breast tissue development, thereby improving the appearance as well as the size of your breasts.
Saw palmetto is readily available in the market in the form of oral capsules, tablets and tea.
- You can drink two to three cups of saw palmetto tea daily for a few months.
- If taking supplements, begin with 160 mg containing 85 to 95 percent sterols and lipids, twice daily. For appropriate dosage, consult a doctor.
9. Wild Yam
Wild yam is recommended by naturopathic physicians for breast enlargement. This herb contains phytoestrogens that help encourage breast tissue growth.
- Wild yam can be taken in tea or capsule form for breast enlargement.
- You can also massage your breasts with wild yam cream to allow the progesterone to be absorbed through the skin. Do this twice daily for several months to notice increased breast size.
10. Dandelion Root
Dandelion root is another incredibly effective herb that plays a key role in the growth and development of new breast cells and tissue.
You can drink dandelion root tea twice daily or take dandelion root capsules (525 mg) once daily. These remedies will give you the desired results within a few months.
While trying these natural remedies for breast enlargement, bear in mind not to use all the various herbs mentioned here at the same time. Choose one or a combination of two or three and follow the procedures carefully for a few months. Plus, needless to say, do consult an expert before starting any herbal treatment.
src : top10homeremedies.com
Arcv : Natural breast enlargement techniques, increase breast size naturally, enlarge your breast without surgery
Tips dan cara menghindari infeksi jamur saat hamil Saat Anda dalam masa kehamilan metabolisme tubuh meningkat, akibataya beberapa hal bisa terjadi. ... More
Woman Health 0 Comment 831 View tamara
Cara Mengatasi Keputihan Secara Tradisional | Keputihan Berlebihan | Akibat Keputihan
Woman Health 0 Comment 611 View Solusi Sakit Keputihan