5 Important Things About Breast Enlargement
You also can read our other article Natural breast enlargement without side effect.
Breasts are part of feminine beauty, but unfortunately not all women have breasts that match up to their expectations. The breasts effect overall appearance, shape and personality of a woman and when they are too small they may lead to psychological issues. Breast augmentation surgeries offer a solution to this problem by increasing the size of the breasts and making them shapely for the desired attractive curves. Apart from naturally small breasts, breastfeeding and aging can affect the appearance of the breasts, leading to feelings of inadequacy in a woman. For this reason, women choose to change their appearance in order to gain confidence and a positive body image.
The enlargement comes with different surgery options, especially as far as the shape and size. Implants are used for this purpose, so that at the end of the procedure you will have the breast size that you have always wanted. But there is always an importance of finding out as much as you can about the enlargement so you can make all the right choices.
1. Implant types – Silicone and saline implants are the two types used in the breast augmentation procedures today. Saline implants can be filled when replaced making it easy to enlarge or reduce but they can leave the skin looking rippled. Silicones are more preferred because they look and feel real but they have platinum that may be harmful if they rupture. Discuss the pros and cons of each with your surgeon before you make a decision.
2. The cost – Breast augmentation procedures are relatively pricey, especially considering that most insurance companies and agencies will not cover the cost of the surgeries, apart from special cases like mastectomies. You will need regular MRIs to ensure that silicone implants are not leaky and you may require further surgeries if the implants need replacing. The cost can therefore be quite high with the implants and you should be prepared financially when you decide to have a boob job done.
3. The risks – The enlargement procedure can definitely improve your appearance and make you more self-confident but you should be aware of the risks involved. Skin death, chronic pain, numbness, breakage, leakage and infections are some of the risks that are associated with breast implants. In rare causes some women have actually reported hearing sloshing sounds coming from their bosom, especially with filled implants. Saline implants, on the other hand can, in rare cases, grow mold and bacteria. You therefore should only have the surgery done by a qualified and experienced surgeon to reduce the risks.
4. Sizes – The implants come in a wide range of sizes and a woman can easily achieve the cup size that she’s always wanted. Your weight and height should however be the guides to finding the right size for you. Choosing the right size is a simple way of keeping regrets at bay later.
5. Replacements and placements – The one good thing about breast implants is that they do not come with an expiration date, they only need replacement in case they break. It may be years before you need replacement surgery or you may never need another surgery. When it comes to placement, the implants can be made under the chest muscle. This placement reduces the chances of lumpy edges of the implant showing, but it takes longer to recover from the surgery. The other placement option is under breast tissue which does not guarantee unnoticeable edges, but the recovery is much faster.
You can read our other article about Natural breast enlargement without side effect
Cara Mengatasi Keputihan Secara Tradisional | Keputihan Berlebihan | Akibat Keputihan
Woman Health 0 Comment 659 View Solusi Sakit Keputihan