“vagina yeast infection is actually easy to overcome. Treatment options are quite varied, such as, creams, pills, or suppositories (inserted into the vagina).
After the doctor examines the choice of drugs will be based on a consideration;
1. Whether the infection is the first time or repeatedly. If repeated, what was the last drug use
2. Location of symptoms
3. The choice of your own
TYPE OF DRUG
The drugs used were selected based on;
1. How long medication should be used
2. Leisure and easy to do
For example, many drugs are special shaped vaginal creams and suppositories should be used for 7 days. It also should be used during sleep to ensure that the right dose because the drug tends to melt in and out of the vagina. Most women feel disturbed by the use of such drugs, because they are messy, and prefer to use a drug that one drink. But whatever its kind, this drug should be prescribed.
Effective Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment
The vaginal yeast infections treatments are that will avoid the fungal over-population and in addition relieve the symptoms appeared. Additionally , it conducted in order to avoid the sickness from happening again later in life. The treatments include the utilization of drugs that you should taken for three to a week and also the utilization of special ointments put on the vagina.
In addition there are natural remedies to cure the problem safely. This treatment are the utilization of yogurt, garlic, vinegar, probiotics, tea tree oil, etc. that help to control the population of “”beneficial”” bacteria and keep the check of pH level inside the vagina. To obtain the best effects, the vaginal yeast infection treatments ought to be and then a strict self-discipline to maintain the cleanliness in the vagina and also the state of health in general.
Treating Yeast Vaginal Infection
1. Keep the area around the vagina remains dry and can absorb the air in a way that does not wear tight underwear
2. Dry vagina after bathing, swimming or sports – because the fungus can survive in moist environments, warm and dark
3. Avoid products that might irritate the vaginal tissue or disturbing the balance of the vagina, for example perfumes, scented soaps and wipes that contain perfumes
4. Rinse the vagina towards the rear after a bowel movement so that the vagina is not contaminated
5. Consult with your doctor if you are taking antibiotics”