These Substances Work Best on Your Wrinkles
Any kind of beauty treatment does not come cheap, considering that it has to be carried out on a regular and consistent basis. Also, you cannot expect miraculous results. Most of the time, you have to wait at least a month to note any differences to your aging skin. After all, you were careless before, so you have to be patient now! Again, you have to ensure that you get good quality products, for your skin is sensitive. These formulations have a scientific basis to them, so the prices can be a little beyond your budget. Find out if any free trial offers are there, and grab them. At least, they will serve as a test.
To make sure that you are utilizing the right beauty products, check out if they contain any of these ingredients:
1. Peptides top the list where the cosmetic industry is concerned. It is the adequate presence of collagen and elastin fibers that is responsible for keeping your skin smooth, clear and supple. Peptides are the building blocks of proteins, as they consist of long chains of essential Amino Acids. Every cell in your body gets its structural support from proteins. If advancing age slows down regeneration of new collagen and elastin fibers, you are bound to see more and more wrinkles springing up on your hitherto unlined face. Peptides are therefore the key to restart this whole process of reproduction of new cells.
2. Free radicals are great enemies of collagen tissue. To protect this fiber, you require D3PA, which is an anti-oxidant, as well as an anti-inflammatory substance. When outside D3PA penetrates into the dermis, it promotes the existing D3PA there to become active once again.
3. Then, there is a super anti-oxidant known as Idebenone, which not only revitalizes your skin, but also protects it from harmful environmental effects.
4. It is not enough to just make wrinkles disappear; the sagging has to be reduced too. Deanol is a skin toner that will tighten the underlying muscles and the overlying skin.
5. There are three-dimensional crystals (microscopic in nature) which are capable of refracting light and helping fine lines to dissolve. These crystals are Silicon Dioxide.
6. Vitamin C is a wonderful anti-oxidant. This ingredient is known as Ascorbyl Palmitate.
7. There has to be something that will neutralize the negative effects caused by free radicals within the cells and the oxidation process. This job can be taken over by Edelweiss Extract. This comes from a plant which thrives even under severe environmental conditions such as extreme cold or extreme heat. It grows at a high altitude in the Swiss Alps. The flowers are what yield this special Extract. Edelweiss Extract has been found to contain natural phytochemicals (Bisabolane derivatives, Luteolin, beta Sitosterol and Chlorogenic acid). As a result, your skin receives a combination of qualities; anti-septic, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory. It can also act like a scavenger of free radicals. This Extract is now a part of sun care products, anti-oxidative stress products and anti-aging products.
8. If you are looking for an alternative to Botox injections, you can go in for a product with Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 in it. It is cheaper, free of side effects and gives no pain.