How To Make Your Eyes Pop When Wearing Glasses
College Beauty Blogger Allie Giordano of Miss Glambition is sharing her favorite beauty tips, tricks, and trends. Here, she shows you the perfect way to make your eyes pop when rocking glasses!
Don't have 20/20 vision? No problem because here is an easy eye makeup look for us girls who get to wear an extra accessory, glasses! Follow this step-by-step tutorial to make your eyes pop behind your frames.
1. After priming your eyelids, swipe a shimmery champagne color on your lids and inner corner to highlight. Then, apply a darker shimmery brown to the outer half of your lids and blend the two shades together.
2. Blend a matte brown shadow into the crease of your eyes for definition.
3. Eyeliner adds definition to your eyes, so they'll stand out behind your frames. Apply a gel or liquid liner along the top lash line. If you have thick-framed glasses, go for a bolder line. For the bottom lash line, sweep a small amount of the same shimmery brown you used on your lids.
4. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of your favorite black mascara.
5. Make sure you have strong, groomed brows to stand out behind your frames. Fill in sparse areas with an eye shadow that matches the color of your brows.
ACNE COVERAGE// Flawless Foundation Makeup Tutorial // MyPaleSkin
Make Up Tutorial 0 Comment 475 View My Pale Skin
MAKEUP STARTER KIT (Part 2) | BRUSHES, BRUSHES, BRUSHES! | MAKEUP. makeup tutorial for brown eyes,natural eye makeup tutorial,drag makeup ... More
Make Up Tutorial 0 Comment 343 View Shirley B. Eniang