How to Reduce Cellulite Fat Deposits Quickly and Naturally
Here’s How Reduce Cellulite Fat Deposits Quickly and Naturally in Thighs, Stomach, Hips
Cellulite is production of free-floating fat cells that are deposited just beneath the skin around the buttocks, hips, thighs, stomach and legs. Cellulite became one of the common problems in many women now days. Dimpled appearance of cellulite mostly occurs in women due to female hormones estrogen, progesterone, excessive body fat and imbalance in the connective tissue.
Cellulite affects more than 85% women, of all shapes and sizes. Cellulite is most common in the thighs and hips, but you can also see it on the stomach, legs and buttocks. Factors like diet. Lifestyle, hormones and genetic are the main causes of the cellulite. Females with overweight/obesity likely to have a higher chance of getting cellulite, many slim women experience it as well. You have to remove cellulite as soon as it appears, as it will get worse with age.
Several effective methods can slow the occurrence of cellulite and these methods can reduce the appearance of cellulite in the thighs, hips, and stomach. To control and get rid of cellulite, try following simple and easy natural home remedies. Following remedies balance the connective tissue/fat in our body and can tackle the various possible causes.
1. Dry Brushing
Cellulite dry brushing is one of the helpful and simplest treatments for cellulite in thighs, stomach, hips and buttocks. Regular body brushing can transform dry skin, reduce fat deposits, and tone up affected areas. Dry brush affected skin area before the bath reduces cellulite. The technique of dry brushing can improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage (lymph flow). It also removes harmful toxins from the upper skin level, which lessens the appearance of cellulite.
Type of brush
The bristles of the brush must be made with natural fibers, do not use synthetic bristles. Use the brush with a bit firm bristles (semi-firm), though not too firm.
Remember – Before starting the brush, keep your skin and the brush both dry.
- Brush towards the heart to promote blood circulation. Start brushing from your feet, moving up the legs and thighs on both sides, then move from the arms towards the chest. On the stomach area, move the brush counterclockwise. Never brush too hard, your skin must be stimulated and refreshed and not irritated.
- Focus more on most cellulite areas. Do dry brushing for 5 minutes every day before shower.
- Have a shower to rinse off the dirt, impurities and dead skin cells. Dry body brushing promotes blood flow tighter skin and cell rejuvenation. It gives you soft skin and glowing complexion.
2. Coffee Scrub
Coffee scrub is very beneficial in reducing cellulite. Use coarse coffee grounds as an exfoliating scrub to stimulate blood/lymph flow, remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate new cells. Coffee contains caffeine, which gives you tightening effect.
¼ Cup of coffee grounds
3 tablespoon of sugar
3 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
Direction to use
- Mix all the above ingredients together and make smooth paste of it. Massage/rub affected skin area with this paste for 8-10 minutes using firm pressure and wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this scrubbing remedy 3-4 times a week Use 2-3 times a week until you get the desired results. You can see the visible result within 2-3 weeks. You can store the excessive paste in a glass jar for next use.
- Prepare your own homemade coffee and olive oil cellulite mask. Heat 1-2 cup of coffee grounds and 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. Then apply this warm mixture on the cellulite area and wrap it with plastic cover, leave it on for 25-30 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this 2-3 times a week until you see desired result.
- Make mixture of 2 cup of coffee grounds powder and 2 tablespoon of grape seed oil, mix them well. Apply this mixture on affected area for 30 minutes, then rinse off with warm or normal water.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains calcium, minerals, potassium and magnesium; all these substances are very helpful in removing cottage cheese skin that is cellulite. This natural element plays a crucial role in flushing out harmful toxins and water retention around the hips, thighs, stomach and buttock. Apple cider vinegar is very helpful for weight loss; consumption of it can reduce the excessive body fat, bloating and cellulite.
4. Apple cider vinegar with Oils
Apple cider vinegar will be an excellent choice for performing anti-cellulite massage. Mix 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2-3 tablespoon of almond oil or coconut oil or olive oil or mustard oil and rub the mixture onto the affected skin for 5-10 minutes.
Leave for 20-30 minutes and wash away with lukewarm water. Do this every day to reduce cellulite.
5. ACV – honey massage
Mix 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with cup of warm water, then add 1 tablespoon of honey in it, mix them well together. Massage/rub the affected areas with this mixture for 5-10 minutes.
Leave the application for more 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. Repeat the same massage every day before shower. Do this until you get the desired result.
6. Apple cider vinegar with Tulsi
Take 20 fresh basil/tulsi or mint leaves, smash them properly and make paste of the leaves) and boil in glass of water for 4-5 minutes. Then add 2-3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Rub this warm mixture on the affected areas and wrap the application with plastic wraps. Then soak medium size towel in hot water and cover the plastic wrap with this hot towel. When the towel gets cool, again soak it in hot water and put on plastic wrap. Do this for 20-30 minutes daily. Finally, remove the plastic wrap and wash the skin with lukewarm water.
7. Drink ACV-honey
Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of honey and cup of warm water. Drink this mixture every day in the morning on an empty stomach. You can drink this once or twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
8. Consuming Gelatin
Always take adequate consumption of gelatin contain food, because lack of gelatin increases cellulite in our body. Regular consumption of gelatin tightens loose skin. Gelatin is an irretrievable hydrolysed form of collagen, and it is classified as an edible foodstuff. Gelatin is composition of the amino acids glycine and proline, which many people do not eat in adequate quantity as it is found in the bones, fibrous tissues and animal’s organs.
You can also found it in ice cream, gummy candies, marshmallows, gelatin dessert, mini wheats, cream cheese, trifles, cupcakes, frosted cereals and yogurt. Amino acid in gelatin is very beneficial for healthy skin, hair and proper nail growth, but for proper immune function and weight management. It is good for joints and it helps joint recovery. It can improve digestion, as it naturally combines with water and helps food move more smoothly through the digestive tracks.
9. Tangerine Oil
Consumption & massage with Tangerine oil improves blood circulation and reduces cellulite by breaking down fat. It also detoxifies our body.
- Mix 7-8 drops of tangerine oil with one tablespoon of olive oil. Gently rub this fusion on the affected part and massage with it for 10-15 minutes. Follow this twice a day.
- Note – Avoid sun exposure for 50-60 minutes after applying this mixture.
- You can also consume tangerine oil orally to reduce cellulite; it will also boost your metabolism. Add 3-4 drops of edible tangerine oil to glass of warm water. Drink this water once a day until you get the result.
10. Green Clay
Green clay absorbs impurities and fat. It removes dead skin cells, repairs them and strengthens connective tissues. Green clay also stimulates blood and lymph circulation, thus it reduces the appearance of cellulite and fat.
- Mix green clay and seaweed (one cup each) with 4-5 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1-2 tbsp of honey and enough hot water to make a thick 7 smooth paste of all these ingredients.
- Gently rub this mixture onto the affected region in circular motions.
- And then cover it with plastic wrap.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat this once or twice a week until you get the best result.
11. Juniper Oil
Juniper oil has detoxifying and purifying properties; it reduces the fluid retention and reduces cellulite. Juniper essential oil is traditionally used as a diuretic, it supports kidney function. It is also a great digestive tonic and antiseptic.
- Cellulite massages reduces cellulite on thighs, stomach, legs and hips fast. Massage/rubbing improves blood circulation in the skin tissue and rejuvenates our skin.
- Mix 10-15 drops of juniper oil with 2 tablespoon olive oil, heat the mixture for 1 minute. Apply the warm mixture on the affected areas and rub/massage for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this every day, once or twice a day. You will experience soft and tight skin in few weeks.
12. Coconut oil
- Mix 2 tablespoon of coconut oil with 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice, Heat the mixture for 1 minute and apply the warm mixture on the affected area. Start rubbing the affected skin for 5-10 minutes with this mixture. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Take 2 tablespoon of pure coconut oil and add 2 tablespoon of peppermint oil in it. Heat the mixture for 1 minute. Rub/massage with warm mixture for 5-10 minutes every day. Wash it off after 30 minutes. Do once a day before shower.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of warm coconut oil with 2 tablespoon of sugar. Apply them on affected area and rub for 5-10 minutes, follow this every day and leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use rosemary oil for cellulite massage.
13. Grapefruit juice
Drinking glass of fresh grapefruit juice every day, it is one best home remedy to improve the look of your thighs, legs, stomach, buttocks and hips by reducing ugly cellulite. Consumption of grapefruit burns the excessive body fats, improves digestion, stimulate liver functions.
Seaweed is a great natural exfoliating agent, which re-mineralize our skin. Seaweed also stimulates blood circulation, revitalizes the skin by removing dead skin cell. It detoxifies the body system by flushing out harmful toxins and unnecessary fat from the body, reduces the appearance of cellulite around the thighs, stomach, legs, hips and buttock area.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of ground seaweed with 2 tablespoon of salt and 3-5 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, heat the mixture for 1-2 minute and massage/rub the affected areas for 5-10 minutes with this warm mixture and rinse off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes. Do this before going to bath.
Soak Up the Seaweed
- Bath is a great way to detoxify the body, because our skin is like a sponge absorbing up whatever it comes into contact with. It is one of the body’s main methods of flushing out toxins
- Add 4-5 sheets of seaweed in bath tub filled with lukewarm water. Soak for at least 25-30 minutes in lukewarm water, do this before going to bed. Repeat this 2-3 times a week.
Cara alami untuk mengobati serta mencegah penyakit maag datang kembali sudah banyak dikembangkan oleh para peneliti dan masyarakat.
Healthy Living 0 Comment 207 View Sabrina