Cookies with few ingredients
There is nothing I love more than fresh-baked cookies. They're even better when they can be thrown together with just three ingredients. I whipped up a batch of these cookies over the weekend, and my husband ate them all within two days. They are that delicious.
3-Ingredient Nutella cookie recipe
Adapted from A Busy Nest
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- To the bowl of an electric mixer, add all ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- The mixture will be thick but should be moist enough to roll into 2 tablespoon-size balls.
- Add the balls to the baking sheet, and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for about 7 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack.
- Continue until all the cookies have been made.
Note: You can also roll your cookie balls into some sugar to give them a little sparkle.
Tags : easy cookie recipes with few ingredients,few ingredient cookies,youtube cooking channels,cooking channels on youtube,easy to make cookies with few ingredients,cookie recipes with few ingredients,youtube cooking show,best cooking videos,picnic food ideas for large groups,quick and easy cookie recipes with few ingredients,best cooking shows on youtube,youtube cooking channel,top youtube cooking channels,simple ingredient cookie recipes,cooking shows on youtube,best food network shows,easy cookie recipes few ingredients,simple cookie recipes with few ingredients,youtube cooking shows,easy christmas cookie recipes with few ingredients,cookies with few ingredients,best seafood in the us,japanese food in america,easy cookies with few ingredients,easy chocolate chip cookie recipes with few ingredients,cookies with little ingredients,cooking channel youtube,few ingredient sugar cookies,top rated food network shows,simple sugar cookie recipes with few ingredients,easy cookies recipes with few ingredients,easy cookie recipe with few ingredients
Baingan Bharta - Smoked Eggplant Mash - Vegetarian Recipe By Ruchi Bharani [HD]
Cooking And Recipes 0 Comment 303 View Rajshri Food